It’s been a long labor of love, and we are delighted to reveal the improved RoyalBag.com!
We’ve come a long way since our website launched in 1999. The bearing is still the same; however the semblance is fresh and revamped.
5 improvements on RoyalBag.com that I am excited about!
- Hold onto your hats! The pages load uber fast.
- The checkout process is simpler and easier to navigate through the options.
- We simplified our content and enhanced the visibility of available quantities in the product lists.
- Smart searching and filters that narrows your process to find the right bag you need.
- Track your order status and watch as the shipment process occurs.
Your priorities are our priorities! Every suggestion and comment you contributed was deliberated and changes were made accordingly.
And it’s not over; there are still more exciting revisions in the works!
I invite you all to take a look through our improved site, share with your friends and colleagues and connect with us on social media. Your comments are the energy of our web team, please keep them coming!
The countdown to summer has begun! Days are longer, weather is getting warmer. Now you can walk out with bare feet, the air thick with the smell of lilies and cut grass, while listening to the chirping in the slight breeze.
It’s the season for fishing!
Fishing is relaxing and fun. You don’t actually have to catch any but of course it’s more exciting when you do. And the bigger the better!
Some use natural baits; alive or dead, others use colorful lures. Ask your local tackle and bait shop for help in which works better in your area and what the local regulations are.
I don’t fish often but I will share with you two tips I learnt:
- Hook the leeches on by their tails. That way they won’t curl up on the hook.
- Find a little island or an area of weed growth and fish there. Those areas are usually calmer and schools of fish congregate close by.
For the proper ziplock bags to pack the tackles, baits and lures, RoyalBag is the place to shop! A large selection is available; newest additions are 2.5 X 4 and 2.5 X 5, 2 Mil.
Get updated! Many tackle and bait shops are having the bags customized with printing. Email us to get your quote today.
Q: How do you communicate with a fish?
A: Drop it a line!
RoyalBag is privileged and honored to have Cleveland Dainty, a military veteran, working on our team!
Cleveland took the time to share some of his perspectives as a veteran with our readers:
- R: How long ago were you part of the military and for how long?
- C: I spent over 6 years in the military, and have been home for the last 12 years. Both my little brother and sister are in the US Navy.
- R: Where were you stationed?
- C: I was stationed mostly in Saudi Arabia.
- R: What perspective did you gain from being stationed overseas?
- C: We are so lucky to be living in the greatest country on earth!
This country allows everyone to be truly free; freedom of speech, no rights are denied. All this is what allows businesses to grow and prosper.
- R: What aspect of the army surprised you?
- C: The military is more political than I expected. However, at the end of the day, when we are dressed in green, the soldiers would die for each other.
- R: Would you say that joining the military is for everyone?
- C: It’s not for everyone. It’s about dedication. About servicing and protecting your country. Some join for the wrong reasons. I was born in Guyana South America, yet, serving this country is something I did for myself and for my fellow Americans.
- R: Do you still own your army uniform?
- C: No, it was stolen together with my photos.
- R: That’s terrible!
Would you say that the average American appreciates our troops as much as we should?
- C: Absolutely not! That’s because the average American has no idea how much soldiers sacrifice.
- R: Do you find that your army experience has affected your life today?
- C: You are who you are and the military doesn’t really change you. However, it does teach you responsibility and accountability; important characteristics working in a busy warehouse!
Plus, when things get stressful, you do what soldiers do- you overcome!
- R: Any last thoughts that you want to share?
- C: Love your fellow man- that’s the most important thing and my life’s motto!
A big thank you to Cleveland and all esteemed war veterans for your service to our country and keeping us safe!
5 Strategies on Your Child’s First Day Back at School
- Most important- your child needs a full night of sleep the night before school.
- Lay out your child’s clothing the night before, complete with shoes and hair accessories.
- Prepare all supplies, lunch box and knapsack at least a day in advance.
- Make sure your child knows their method of transportation clearly.
- Positive attitude! If you are enthusiastic your child will also look forward to their school experience.
When September arrives, I try to be organized and stock up on enough supplies to last the entire school year. I have two daughters in grade school and they both guzzle their supplies at an unbelievable rate.
I tend to find great deals on bulk packs of pencils, glue sticks, paper and erasers at big supply chain stores like Walmart, Staples and Target.
The problem begins a few months into school when my daughters need to replace their lost markers and rulers. At that point, I have no idea where to find the extra ones are and I usually end up going out to buy new supplies again.
That problem was quickly resolved once I chanced upon the idea of using ziplock bags to organize all my surplus supplies.
Now when November rolls around and my daughter asks me for more pencils and glue, I know exactly where to find them! Plus, by storing the supplies in clear ziplock bags, I see exactly how many pieces are left to last thru June.
Combo Pack 3 is probably best for the variety of sizes:
The smaller bag sizes fit erasers and sharpeners, the medium size bags are for glue sticks and scissors and the larger size bags are for notebooks and pencil cases. You will love how organized and easy it is to keep your school supplies handy and systematized!
Share the handy ways you use zip lock bags during the school year. I love learning from the feedback of our readers!
Promotion: win a case of 1000 sandwich bags!
Ziplock bags are undoubtedly one of the most practical and versatile items in your kitchen!
Aside for the well-known practice of storing snacks, here are 10 handy uses for various size ziplock bags in your kitchen:
- Mini Garbage Bag – Place a large ziplock bag inside a bowl and while working at the counter use the bowl as a handy trash pail for the egg shells and peels. Once you’re done, snap shut the bag’s seal and toss directly into your garbage pail.
- Toss Salad – Fun and simple way to get the dressing and salad entirely mixed is by tossing it in a strong sealed ziplock bag.
- Crushing food – No mess when you smash cookies, nuts or graham crackers sealed ziplock bag for a pie crust or a cake topping. (4 Mil thickness is recommended).
- Leaky Vase – Your favorite vase is cracked and leaking. Toss it? Or not…. Line the vase with a plastic bag, fill it with water and add your flowers. (This may work better using the open-end poly bags.)
- Knead Dough – Position the dough in the ziplock bag (spray it with Pam first if it’s too sticky) seal it and then knead the dough, keeping your hands clean.
- Funnel – Snip the corner off a ziplock bag for easy liquid transfer into a narrow opening of a container or bottle.
- Storage – Once open, rice, cereals and grains can be stored in a ziplock bag. It prevents spilling and protection from crawling ants.
- Freeze Soups – By stacking ziplock bags rather than using bulky containers, you are definitely saving on space!
- Marinating – Combine the marinade ingredients, add your chicken, meat or fish and refrigerate. Mess free by using a handy ziplock bag!
- Pastry Bag – Fill a ziplock bag with frosting, trim the tip and use it to pipe out the frosting.
My mother often repeats the age-old adage, “If you have with what to back it up, it’s not called bragging!”
That said, I am pleased to share that RoyalBag has received top stars in:
- On BizRate we are rated with a near perfect, 9.9 satisfactory rating!
- A Google Trusted Store, with 99% issue-free orders and 99% on time shipping!
- StellaService has approved us for outstanding in our customer support experience and shipping!
I love bragging about what a great company RoyalBag is! Our team works to ensure every customer knows they are valued and gets the most outstanding experience when ordering bags.
Now we know that it is not considered bragging because I am backing it up… using your feedback!
A very warm thank you to all our amazing customers for a great 2013 and looking forward to continuing in 2014!
Would you ever consider buying a new car when the one you drive now runs out of gas?
Well… instead of always buying new toner for your printer, you can simply purchase a toner refill kit – exactly as you would refill your car with gas when it runs out!
www.TonerRefillKits.com, is a long time valued customer of ours, who pioneered this industry, saving their customers up to 70% compared to the average office supplier!
Their customer service is incredible and website is user friendly.
When the company first kicked off, they considered using boxes to package the refill kits but found our poly bags were a much better choice. Aside from the money savings, another strong consideration for using clear poly bags is that their consumers appreciate being able to see all the components that are included in the kit without opening the packaging.
Flat Poly Bag Ziplock Bag
TonerRefillKits is pleased with the consistency of RoyalBag’s plastic bags, the ease of online ordering and receiving email tracking information.
To quote Oscar “We couldn’t do it without you!”
Based on an interview with Oscar S; manager at TonerRefillKits.
The very first time we manufactured the 4×4 split compartment bags was for a large jewelry manufacturer. They began using one split ziplock bag in place of two smaller standard ziplock bags.
Their production team loved it!
Aside for saving half the time in packaging, it made it so simple to keep pairs together!
We began bringing in more and more of these high quality reclosable bags and our customer’s feedback kept on rolling in!
Across the board, our customers recognized how resourceful these bags are!
Most jewelry manufacturers are using them for earrings, some for cufflinks and others put in a pendant in one compartment and its chain in the other.
These bags have been designed for the jewelry industry but they are definitely not limited only to them.
Order a case today, and let us know how YOU use the reclosable split compartment bags!
Have you ever thought about spicing up your packaging? Do you sometimes visualize changing the package appearance to make it stand out more and possibly look more unique?
Try our colored ziplock bags in choices of-
YELLOW, BLUE, RED, GREEN, WHITE, AND BLACK!
These bags are superb for color coding products or inventory. We love it for the snazzy look!
With the standard interlocking closure, you can use the colored reclosable bags over and over again. I don’t get tired repeating this- our reclosable bags are SO easy to open and close! I bet you’ll be hard pressed (pun intended!) to find a different method of packaging that is as simple to work with as the ziplock poly bags. The high quality seal keeps out dirt, dust and moisture and resists splitting and tearing.
Try these colored poly bags; the minimum is only 1,000 bags per size, per color! Of course, the bigger quantity you order online, the bigger discount you receive too.
With a half a dozen colors to choose from, have fun mixing and matching colors.
Then come back here and tell us how you like them!
A reminder about our upcoming holiday schedule;
Starting at 12:00 PM EST on Monday, March 25th, our office and warehouse will be closed, through Tuesday, April 2nd. Place your order this week to ensure getting your bags on time.
We will be back bright and early at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, April 3rd eager and ready to assist you!