It’s been a long labor of love, and we are delighted to reveal the improved RoyalBag.com!
We’ve come a long way since our website launched in 1999. The bearing is still the same; however the semblance is fresh and revamped.
5 improvements on RoyalBag.com that I am excited about!
- Hold onto your hats! The pages load uber fast.
- The checkout process is simpler and easier to navigate through the options.
- We simplified our content and enhanced the visibility of available quantities in the product lists.
- Smart searching and filters that narrows your process to find the right bag you need.
- Track your order status and watch as the shipment process occurs.
Your priorities are our priorities! Every suggestion and comment you contributed was deliberated and changes were made accordingly.
And it’s not over; there are still more exciting revisions in the works!
I invite you all to take a look through our improved site, share with your friends and colleagues and connect with us on social media. Your comments are the energy of our web team, please keep them coming!
5 Strategies on Your Child’s First Day Back at School
- Most important- your child needs a full night of sleep the night before school.
- Lay out your child’s clothing the night before, complete with shoes and hair accessories.
- Prepare all supplies, lunch box and knapsack at least a day in advance.
- Make sure your child knows their method of transportation clearly.
- Positive attitude! If you are enthusiastic your child will also look forward to their school experience.
When September arrives, I try to be organized and stock up on enough supplies to last the entire school year. I have two daughters in grade school and they both guzzle their supplies at an unbelievable rate.
I tend to find great deals on bulk packs of pencils, glue sticks, paper and erasers at big supply chain stores like Walmart, Staples and Target.
The problem begins a few months into school when my daughters need to replace their lost markers and rulers. At that point, I have no idea where to find the extra ones are and I usually end up going out to buy new supplies again.
That problem was quickly resolved once I chanced upon the idea of using ziplock bags to organize all my surplus supplies.
Now when November rolls around and my daughter asks me for more pencils and glue, I know exactly where to find them! Plus, by storing the supplies in clear ziplock bags, I see exactly how many pieces are left to last thru June.
Combo Pack 3 is probably best for the variety of sizes:
The smaller bag sizes fit erasers and sharpeners, the medium size bags are for glue sticks and scissors and the larger size bags are for notebooks and pencil cases. You will love how organized and easy it is to keep your school supplies handy and systematized!
Share the handy ways you use zip lock bags during the school year. I love learning from the feedback of our readers!
Ziplock bags are undoubtedly one of the most practical and versatile items in your kitchen!
Aside for the well-known practice of storing snacks, here are 10 handy uses for various size ziplock bags in your kitchen:
- Mini Garbage Bag – Place a large ziplock bag inside a bowl and while working at the counter use the bowl as a handy trash pail for the egg shells and peels. Once you’re done, snap shut the bag’s seal and toss directly into your garbage pail.
- Toss Salad – Fun and simple way to get the dressing and salad entirely mixed is by tossing it in a strong sealed ziplock bag.
- Crushing food – No mess when you smash cookies, nuts or graham crackers sealed ziplock bag for a pie crust or a cake topping. (4 Mil thickness is recommended).
- Leaky Vase – Your favorite vase is cracked and leaking. Toss it? Or not…. Line the vase with a plastic bag, fill it with water and add your flowers. (This may work better using the open-end poly bags.)
- Knead Dough – Position the dough in the ziplock bag (spray it with Pam first if it’s too sticky) seal it and then knead the dough, keeping your hands clean.
- Funnel – Snip the corner off a ziplock bag for easy liquid transfer into a narrow opening of a container or bottle.
- Storage – Once open, rice, cereals and grains can be stored in a ziplock bag. It prevents spilling and protection from crawling ants.
- Freeze Soups – By stacking ziplock bags rather than using bulky containers, you are definitely saving on space!
- Marinating – Combine the marinade ingredients, add your chicken, meat or fish and refrigerate. Mess free by using a handy ziplock bag!
- Pastry Bag – Fill a ziplock bag with frosting, trim the tip and use it to pipe out the frosting.
Would you ever consider buying a new car when the one you drive now runs out of gas?
Well… instead of always buying new toner for your printer, you can simply purchase a toner refill kit – exactly as you would refill your car with gas when it runs out!
www.TonerRefillKits.com, is a long time valued customer of ours, who pioneered this industry, saving their customers up to 70% compared to the average office supplier!
Their customer service is incredible and website is user friendly.
When the company first kicked off, they considered using boxes to package the refill kits but found our poly bags were a much better choice. Aside from the money savings, another strong consideration for using clear poly bags is that their consumers appreciate being able to see all the components that are included in the kit without opening the packaging.
TonerRefillKits is pleased with the consistency of RoyalBag’s plastic bags, the ease of online ordering and receiving email tracking information.
To quote Oscar “We couldn’t do it without you!”
Based on an interview with Oscar S; manager at TonerRefillKits.
Have you ever thought about spicing up your packaging? Do you sometimes visualize changing the package appearance to make it stand out more and possibly look more unique?
Try our colored ziplock bags in choices of-
YELLOW, BLUE, RED, GREEN, WHITE, AND BLACK!
These bags are superb for color coding products or inventory. We love it for the snazzy look!
With the standard interlocking closure, you can use the colored reclosable bags over and over again. I don’t get tired repeating this- our reclosable bags are SO easy to open and close! I bet you’ll be hard pressed (pun intended!) to find a different method of packaging that is as simple to work with as the ziplock poly bags. The high quality seal keeps out dirt, dust and moisture and resists splitting and tearing.
Try these colored poly bags; the minimum is only 1,000 bags per size, per color! Of course, the bigger quantity you order online, the bigger discount you receive too.
With a half a dozen colors to choose from, have fun mixing and matching colors.
Then come back here and tell us how you like them!